Memo to Employees Regarding the COVID-19 Virus
Please know the safety, health, and well-being of our employees is our top priority. Although our community as a whole is currently at very low risk, JURISolutions is closely monitoring the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak and is staying up-to-date with the CDC’s recommendations and guidance. Should there be any changes recommended by the CDC, we will notify everyone immediately.
In an effort to mitigate the spread of all viruses, including COVID-19, we are providing everyone with the CDC’s guidelines for preventing the spread of viruses through person to person contact.
The CDC recommends the following everyday preventative actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and then throw the tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a household cleaning spray or wipe
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
Employees that have symptoms of acute respiratory illness (fever, cough, or shortness of breath) are recommended to stay home and not come to work until they are fever free for at least 24 hours, without the use of fever-reducing medicines. Employees should notify their supervisor and recruiter if they are sick and will be staying home.
For more information about the COVID-19 virus and updates on the COVID-19 outbreak, click here.
For more information on prevention and treatment of the COVID-19 virus, click here.