Temporary staffing with contract attorneys, paralegals and support staff is a cost-effective solution for any project need.
Do you anticipate:
- Projects that will be too large for your permanent attorney team alone?
- Projects that go beyond your typical practice area?
Utilizing temporary attorneys allows you to add scalable bandwidth without increasing your team’s permanent headcount. Whether a project requires exceptional credentials, specific practice experience, or attorneys fluent in multiple languages, JURISolutions® Legal (JSL)’s temporary attorneys can provide the solution.
The JSL Difference:
- JSL is an industry leader in temporary placements with an extensive network of candidates, contacts, and referral sources.
- JSL recruiters are trained in the recruitment and placement of both temporary and direct hire candidates, and they utilize the same skills necessary for direct hire searches when identifying temporary candidates.
- JSL temporary attorneys are thoroughly screened using our proprietary vetting process, which includes reference checks, the confirmation of academic credentials and licensures, the verification of past work history, and background checks.
- All temporary candidates placed by JSL are W-2 employees of JSL—not employees of our client or independent contractors. As the employer, JSL is responsible for all federal and state withholding taxes, as well as any unemployment or workers’ compensation claims that may be filed by a candidate. JSL also provides malpractice insurance to all temporary attorneys and error & omission insurance for all non-attorney temporary candidates. As the employer of record, JSL also relieves its clients of the administrative burden and potential tax and insurance liabilities that may arise through the retention of temporary employees or independent contractors.
- JSL is able to quickly provide our clients with project space, if necessary, for a document review. We are also able to provide computers, phones, internet access, copiers, scanners and fax machines, if necessary.