JURISolutions® Legal (JSL)’s team of specialized temporary attorneys help law firms accomplish more work and to create new streams of revenue – bridging the gap between the traditional law firm model and the rapidly changing legal marketplace. Utilizing temporary attorneys does not replace the traditional law firm, but rather it offers law firms and practice groups the opportunity to enhance their service offerings and approach the practice of law more strategically. JSL partners with law firms to identify where JSL attorneys can provide the flexibility and expertise needed to offer alternative billing arrangements, to tackle more work, and to develop new business. With the help of JSL, law firms can successfully compete for a larger slice of the legal supply chain without compromising profitability or increasing their headcount.
When Should a Law Firm Turn to JSL?
- When your existing clients have a specialized matter that requires a subject matter expert your firm does not have;
- When you need to present an alternative billing arrangement that is both attractive to your client and profitable for your firm;
- When your existing clients have smaller or lower rate matters they typically send elsewhere because they are not profitable using your firm’s traditional attorney resources;
- When workflow expands faster than the ability to hire additional attorneys, or when a surge in work may only be temporary;
- When you need to submit a bid in today’s competitive RFP-driven environment;
- When your client has a large matter your firm lacks the bandwidth to complete on time;
- When your client has deadlines your firm lacks the capacity to meet;
- When your firm has the expertise to handle a client matter, but it lacks the headcount to get the work done;
- When your client is looking for a full-service solution within a budget that is not profitable using your firm’s traditional attorney resources;
- When you want to give your clients outstanding customer service and high-quality work that is affordable, within budget and on time.
- When you would like to increase your ability to capture new billings with current clients in areas in which your firm does not specialize.
Our practice groups include (but are not limited to):
- Commercial Contracts
- Employment & Labor
- Intellectual Property
- Real Estate
- Tax/Employee Benefits
JSL attorneys come from many industries including (but not limited to):
- Financial Services
- Pharma/Life Sciences
- Retail/Consumer Services