Description of Service
1. JURISolutions, Inc. (“JURISolutions”) is a full service legal staffing firm specializing in the temporary, temporary-to-permanent, part-time and permanent placement of attorneys, paralegals, legal secretaries, and support staff. You understand and agree that the JURISolutions website service is provided as is and as available. JURISolutions reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate all or part of its website service at any time without notice or liability to you. JURISolutions reserves the right to deny service to anyone at anytime for any reason permitted by law.
2. JURISolutions does not provide legal services. Any information received from JURISolutions is not legal advice. Communications with JURISolutions are not privileged and will not create an attorney-client relationship. You should not make legal decisions based on information from the JURISolutions website or service.
3. Veracity of Information. You represent and warrant that all information provided by you to JURISolutions is current, accurate, and true. You also represent and warrant that you have the authority to provide such information to JURISolutions. You alone are responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of all information you provide to JURISolutions. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless JURISolutions for any untrue or inaccurate information provided by you to JURISolutions.
4. Compliance with All Applicable Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable local, state, federal, and international laws, rules, and regulations in your dealings with JURISolutions and its service. You may not use the service to violate any laws, rules, or regulations. You may not encourage a third party to use the JURISolutions service to violate any laws, rules, or regulations.
5. Prohibition of Unlawful or Unacceptable Information. You may not use the JURISolutions service to transmit, publish, or otherwise distribute information that is illegal, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, obscene, pornographic, or contains viruses.
6. You agree that no employment or agency relationship exists between you and JURISolutions. You understand that the JURISolutions service does not create an employment or agency relationship with JURISolutions.
7. You may provide hyperlinks to JURISolutions’s website provided you give notice to JURISolutions, do not obscure any portions of the site, and do not imply an affiliation with JURISolutions. You must remove hyperlinks at JURISolutions’s request.
8. The JURISolutions website may contain links to other sites. JURISolutions is not responsible for the information found on these sites and does not warrant for them in any way.
Intellectual Property Notice
9. You acknowledge that JURISolutions owns or has the right of first refusal for all available intellectual property rights in its service and website. You agree not to interfere with any of these rights. In particular, you acknowledge the notices below.
10. Copyright Notice. The content on the JURISolutions website is protected by U.S. copyright law and, unless otherwise indicated, is the property of JURISolutions, Inc. JURISolutions, Inc. reserves all rights in its work. No website material may be reproduced, disseminated, published, displayed, or transferred without the prior written consent of JURISolutions, Inc. The downloading of website material is only authorized for personal, noncommercial use. Altering or removing any trademark, copyright or other notices from copies of the content is not permitted.
11. Trademark notice. JURISolutions is a registered trademark. It cannot be used, copied, reproduced, disseminated, published, or displayed in any way without prior written consent of JURISolutions unless otherwise permitted by law.
13. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE JURISolutions WEBSITE AND SERVICE IS PROVIDED AS IS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, JURISolutions DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THIS INCLUDES THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, SO THIS DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
14. Disclaimer of Website Content. JURISolutions does not warrant or guarantee that the information on its website is correct, current, accurate, or reliable. JURISolutions does not warrant that the software on the site is without harmful defects or free of viruses.
15. You agree to hold harmless and indemnify JURISolutions, its agents, and subcontractors against any third party claims related to your use of the JURISolutions service. This indemnification covers any and all claims, losses, damages, and costs.
Limitation of Liability
16. IN NO EVENT SHALL JURISolutions BE LIABLE TO ANYONE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF OR ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ALL CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT OR OTHER LEGAL THEORIES. IN ANY EVENT, JURISolutions’S TOTAL LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID BY THE CUSTOMER FOR JURISolutions’S SERVICES. SOME STATES DO NOT PERMIT LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY, SO THIS PROVISION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
17. You may terminate your use of the JURISolutions service at any time by providing written notice to JURISolutions. JURISolutions reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate all or part of its website service at any time without notice or liability to you.
Choice of Law